Traits that shall lead to disqualification are:
a) Any indication of another dog breed
Any behavioural abnormalites, i.e.:
i. An overly agressive and/or uncontrollabe dog.
ii. A timid or insecure dog.
iii. A dog that bites its owner.
i. A dog not meeting the prescribed height.
ii. A dog with insufficient bone structure.
iv. A too clumsy/unbalanced dog.
v. Unacceptable proportions of body components.
i. A head that is untypical Boerboel.
ii. A too small or nondescript head.
iii. Erect or semi-erect ears.
iv. Structural deviations of the eyes.
v. Any other colour than yellow or brown eyes.
vi. A nose leather that is not black.
vii. Execessive deviations of dentition.
viii. A narrow, too long or sharply pointed muzzle.
i. A chest that is too narrow.
ii. Bandy or crooked legs.
iii. A top line that is too hollow.
iv. A top line that is humpbacked.
v. A top line that is S-curved.
vii. Serious sickle hocks.
viii. Absolute straight hind legs.
x. Kinked, corkscrew, deformed or tightly curling tails.
i. Long and/or curly hair.
i. Unacceptable colours and patterns in respect of the breed standard:
• Liver colour on any basic breed standard colour.
• Ticking on any basic breed standard colour.
• Split face on any basic breed standard colour.
• Dilute/ powder and solid blue colour dogs.
• Coat colour of more than one-third white overall.
• Solid black with more than a white spot on the chest and white on the toes and paws.
• Any colours not part of the Breed Standard, to be voted on during the 2nd General Meeting.
ii. Insufficient pigmentation
i. Males without two natural and well-developed testicles.
ii. Females with signs of vaginal hyperplasia or prolapse.
i. Clumsy or unbalanced movement.
ii. Any visible impairment that seriously affects mobility.
iii. Physical handicaps which are not the result of an earlier injury.